Social responsibility paper
· Typed in black ink using a 12 point font (preferably Arial or Times New Roman)
· Three (3) full pages
· Double Spaced
· One inch margins (top, bottom, right & left)
· Include a “Works Cited” page for the two sources quoted in your paper
Implement five acts of kindness (pro-social behavior). Use your discretion, common sense, and modesty at all times. Do not put yourself in an environment of potential danger or harm to yourself.
1) Describe what you did, how, where, to whom, and what reactions you perceived from others and yourself.
2) What did you learn about prosocial behavior from this exercise?
3) What impact do you see implementing acts of kindness could have on mental illness, physical/mental/emotional abuse, addictions, etc.?
4) What have you learned about yourself from this activity? How does it make you a better person?
5) How has your own culture shaped your world view? How can you adjust your actions to successfully interact with someone from another culture?
6) Locate two sources from the online databases about helping behaviors and how they can lead to significant improvements within society regarding abusive relationships, mental health issues, addiction problems, etc. Include at least one quote from each source in your paper. Be sure to include a “Works Cited” page in your paper.