Principles of Business Reports
Selected Brand: NIKE
Include an Introductory paragraph, that includes a share price chart (for the last 1 year) and its performance analysis.
● Identify the biggest market for this brand and conduct an analysis of the External Macroeconomic factors affecting it. This should be supported with data, graphs, charts and explained in the report.
● Conduct an Internal Analysis of the organisation. You could look at the following factors: – Objectives, mission, and Vision – Business Legal Structure – Organisational Structure – Financial Performance (Debt, Profit, and Revenues)
● Based on the results of your analysis you need to highlight the risks (critical issues) that could face the organisation now and in the future.
● Finally, you are required to come up with realistic recommendations to improve or sustain performance.
● You need to include appendix pages that include a list of the financial statements of the company which are usually found in the Annual report of the organization and that can be downloaded from its website.
● You should also include a list of References that are used to collect information; all the referencing should be done according to the Harvard referencing system
Word Count: 2000 words