Develop concept map for applications
Your employer is considering developing a system to keep a practice current on administering immunizations.
Design a broad concept map about the immunization process.
Your concept map should represent, at minimum, the following areas and complexities of immunizations (including adult influenza) such as:
- Vaccine types
- Locations or provider types for immunizations
- Prescribed schedules or frequency
- Source/developer of the vaccine
- Dosage, administration mode
You will probably need to do exploratory research to obtain current information about immunizations.
You can search the Internet for good concept mapping software, or use PowerPoint or another drawing tool of your choice to represent this complex set of information in a Concept Map.
Before submitting, please make sure all drawings are in one of the four following file formats for universal readability:
- .doc or .docx (Microsoft Word)
- .ppt or .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- .jpg (standard image file type)
- .pdf (Adobe Portable Document File).
Please Meet Criteria
Concept map provides information on vaccine types
Concept map provides information on locations of provider types for immunizations
Concept map provides information on prescribed schedules of frequency
Concept map provides information on source/developer of the vaccine
Concept map provides information on dosage and administration mode