Documented Reports (DRs) are three-page reports students write to discuss research critically, practice one or more research writing skills, and explore possible subjects for a final research paper. For this assignment:
- Read M1 DR Guidelines for the assignment instructions.
- Apply the feedback you receive on the Journal 1 assignment to organize the body sections.
- Type DR1 on the M1 template to format your paper correctly; use two of the citations from the Works Cited page for the assigned articles you analyze and delete the rest.
Click Here to Place Order
- Write and add a citation to the Works Cited list for the Web Page article you found to learn more about an idea, author, expert or allusion in one of the assigned article. To write the citation, use the guidelines from:
- The MLA Style Center
- OWL A Page on a Web Site, or
- MLA 8th Edition Help Page (You do not need an access date at the end of citation if the Web Page has a publication date.)
Use the link below to write 3 pages reports