From the following list, select two items related to significant changes or reforms in public education:
- Common Core State Standards
- Differentiated learning
- Diversity and socioeconomic status
- Inclusion and special education reform
- Evidence-based instructional technology integration
- Standardized testing (Age of Assessment)
- Response to Intervention
- K-12 online learning
- Any other relevant change or reform, with approval from your instructor
To support your position, select at least five scholarly articles from the GCU Library that address the changes or reforms you have chosen. Include these articles on an APA Style references page at the end of your submission.
In 750-1,000 words, discuss both the positive and the negative aspects of these changes or reforms. Additionally, discuss a change or reform you think still needs to be made. Provide one strategy or suggestion that would support this change.
Support your position with at least five scholarly resources from the GCU Library or your research.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Get Social Science help today