As an entrepreneur, you want to start a business. you know that the
For this assignment you will be submitting a business plan proposal for your imaginary business. For research purposes, you can choose any state for the location of your buisness. Your business plan should include the following:
1. Introduction of the proposed business.
2. Description and explanation of the type of business entity that is best for your business.
- Partnership, corporation, etc. ( for purpose of this assignment you should Not choose a sole proprietorship for your buisness entity.)
- Provide explanation for your choice of business entity ( advantages / disadvantages of the selected type of business entity.)
3. Description of the specific steps needed to be followed to successfully and legally start the business. Steps will vary depending on the type of business you choose. Good sources of research for this area include the following:
- State statues ( for example, Chapter 47 &48 of the South DakotaCodified Laws include information process).
- The Small Business Administration Web Site will be helpful; it includes information on how to start a small business.
4. A draft of the appropriate written agreement for the particular type of entity chosen.
- Articles of incorporation, articles of organziations, partnership aggrement, etc.
5. A draft of a vaild contract with a vendor, supplier, customer, etc. that illustrates all elements of a contract and takes into consideration some of the topics discussed in the contract chapters.
1,700 to 2,200 words with References.